TENNIS - COACHES
She was born in Athens, on October 28th 1983.
She started off with tennis at the age of 5 and has been an athlete registered with Filothei club from 1993 to date.
She has made the following achievements at a national and international level:
- Winner at the Juniors Panhellenic Championship, singles and doubles
- Winner at Panhellenic tournaments from 1995 until 2001, singles and doubles
- Greek champion in singles in the years 1999 – 2001 – 2003
- Greek champion in doubles in the years 1999 – 2001 – 2002
- Greek Cup Winner in singles and doublesΚυπελλούχος Ελλάδος γυναικών σε μονό και διπλό τα έτη 2001 – 2003 σε διεθνές επίπεδο
- Runner-up in European Cup in doubles under 18
- Runner-up in Orange Bowl doubles, one of the biggest junior tournaments
- 2nd round at the main draw of Australian Open junior
- Best national ranking in juniors – No 1
- Best national ranking in women – No 1
- Best world ranking in juniors – No 82
- Best world ranking in women – No 791 in singles and 454 in doubles
- Member of the girs national team and, from 1995 on, members of women's national team
- Member of the pre-olympic team in 2004
- Champion of Greece and member of women's national team
She has been a certified coach since 2001 with the following credentials:
- Coach certificate from the Hellenic Tennis Federation
- Certificate in the Professional Tennis Registry
- Certified instructor of Cardio Tennis, a modern method that combines training with intense work-out and entertainment.
She handles mini tennis, group classes and private lessons for individuals of any age, and competition level kids.